"The team is very supportive and friendly, but also very skilled, and hard-working . I learned so much from everyone, and quickly felt like part of the team, even getting to travel to the Euros with them, which was a blast!"
The intermediate class is aimed at students with at least a month or two of experience , the class is structured in a way that there will be very little explanation of basics such as the warm up, or how sparring works. That being said, white belts are still encouraged to attend these classes.
The class will cover intermediate to advanced techniques and modern guards. It aims to allow the student to fully develop a game that works for them and their individual strengths/weaknesses.
- White to black belts
- Allow student to develop their own individual game
- Develop advanced techniques and modern guards
- Develop a more complete game
- Intermediate to advanced techniques
- Advanced partner drills
- Advanced positional sparring and full sparring